Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My little lamb's spring outdoor photo shoot

It has been a LONG winter and I am SO happy that spring has finally arrived.  This past weekend was warm and sunny, which was great for my little girl and I to finally go for a walk outdoors.  I bought her a cute pair of rain boots a few weeks ago.  They are too big for her at present, but she LOVES them, so it was nice for her to be able to walk around outside wearing them.  And since it was almost her bedtime (7:00pm), the sunlight was a dreamy golden colour, which made for fantastic lighting for a couple of shots of her.

The next day was another warm, sunny day, so in the late afternoon I set up a large metal tub that I found at Winners.  (For my friends in the US, Winners is like Target, which I am happy to say that we will have here in Canada very soon.)  I filled the metal tub with warm, bubbly water and then I put my little girl in it to play and have fun while I snapped away some incredibly cute photos of her.  I got so many cute shots of her.  One of these days I will have to make a little book for her as a keepsake.

I am so glad that I am able to take so many photos of my little girl growing up.  At least she and I will have so many photos to look back on and reminisce when we are older.  








2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous - so nice to finally be enjoying some warm weather :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog & leaving a lovely comment, have a great week!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenn for the lovely compliment and thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...